Sunday, October 17, 2010
Saturday, October 9, 2010
CSN Stores is an online retail store that has EVERYTHING. Seriously, if you don't believe me go look around. You can find anything from an ottoman coffee table to cookware, strollers to pet supplies. The site offers hassle free returns and many items come with free shipping (although not all, so pay attention to what you're buying if you win the gift certificate!). I personally was drooling over the flooring options - yep they do home improvement too - but you'll understand why if you look at the post below that show pictures of the bottle of BBQ sauce David spilled all over the carpet.
Rules for the giveaway:
· You must complete Entry #1. If you do not, no other entries will count.
· You must leave a separate comment for each entry.
· Winners will be picked on 10/16/10 using Random.org or some other random method, which may or may not include my children drawing numbers out of a Thomas the Tank Engine lunchbox.
· Leave your email address in the body of your comment, but I suggest to protect yourself you use the format name(at)domain(dot)com
· I I will contact the winner by email. If you do not respond within 3 days of my email I will draw another winner.
Th Contest is open to residents of the USA and Canada only, as that is the restrictions on shipping from CSN Stores.
Mandatory Entry: To enter this giveaway, please go to CSN Stores and comment about something you would use your $35 towards.
Extra Entries will consist of shameless plugs for my adoption agency, A Gift of Hope Adoptions.
EE 1: Go fan (or Like or whatever they call it now) A Gift of Hope Adoptions on Facebook. If you already have say so in the comment - it will still count as an extra entry.
EE 2: Go to the agency website www.aGiftofHopeAdoptions.com and tell me something you learned either about the agency or adoption in general.(There is a fantastic Blinkie in the sidebar for your linking pleasure also.) No repeating the same comment from the last giveaway!
EE 3: Give me an idea of free, cheap or easy ways to promote AGOHA. Again, no repeating - I need all the new ideas I can get!
EE 4: Give me an idea for a blog post about adoption, could be a question you have, a movie that has an adoption component that I should review, or a myth-buster, or whatever your perky little brain can dream up.
That's it - happy commenting!