More LOs



The ultrasound tech was pretty sure she's a girl, but even if she was wrong it was nice to be able to do a pink page for once :) Here's another layout for my guest creative team duties this month. Gena has a little girl so there are plenty of pink and purple kits/elements to choose from. I picked some of her newer stuff in order to promote it.

And, guess what? I did win a Bloggy Giveaway! And it's good for me too, because I love tea. I won a box (100 tea bags) of Zsenso Orange Pekoe & Cut Black Teas from Mary Emma Allen, check her blog here. She's a pretty prolific blogger apparently, I don't think this is her only blog. Now cross your fingers that it will get to me, although I will report I got the High School Flashback dvd's! Bring on the 80's hair!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest!

Another CSN Giveaway - $35 GC