Jealous, Laurel?



Check out what I won in my latest contest! My college friend Laurel (and probably Derek too) would be so jealous, as she was a fan of all things 80's. Now this is not technically a high school flashback for me, as I was in elementary school in the 80's, not high school, but amusing to me nonetheless.
Now, this is assuming that I actually receive this product, as three of the 4 products I "won" during the last Bloggy Giveaway Carnival have not yet arrived (seriously!), those being the sports trivia book, the set of Elie Wiesel books and the Fairy Tale Jewels Princess gifts. I'm not sure if I should complain or what, as it's not like I paid for them or anything, but it's still disappointing. What's the etiquette on that sort of thing? Anybody know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contest!

Another CSN Giveaway - $35 GC