Not Still Pregnant!

Am overjoyed to announce that I'm now moving on to the post-partum phase of pregnancy, which means there are additional annoyances (can anyone say nursing contractions?) but largely the discomforts of late pregnancy are gone, or at least gone unnoticed with the lack of sleep :) Rachelle Jane was born early Sun morning after only about 4 hrs of labor. That was unexpected but not unwelcome. She's doing great, and David gets some personal time with the grandparents, which I hear he's enjoying immensely. She is, of course, the prettiest baby ever, and we're really thrilled to finally be home. I know, you really only want to see the pics. Here you go!



Comments

Nancy said…
Oh my, she's VERY beautiful. Congratulations. Thank you for coming to my blog to enter the contest.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! She is exceptionally pretty! So sweet!

Popular posts from this blog

Contest!

Another CSN Giveaway - $35 GC