Last Call for UHB2016!
Today is the last day to buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2016, which includes my ebook, Adoption Options: For Prospective Adoptive Parents! Please do not miss out on this huge resource! (My book is pictured below - but this is only ONE category in this bundle, there are so many more resources on organizing, cooking, routines, self care, etc.!)
As a courtesy, I thought I’d remind you that your chance to buy The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle (2016 Edition) expires in a few hours.
Although over 40,000 people have already bought their bundle and said hello to stress-less homemaking, others are hesitating, wondering if this bundle is really for them.
Well, I guess that depends…
Do any of these situations describe you?
- You’ve known for quite some time that you needed to make changes in your home or your family, but just don’t know how.
- You’ve been eyeing some of the eBooks and eCourses, but they’ve just been a bit too expensive to justify (or maybe you’ve been wondering if they’re any good?).
- You’re eager to get your home more organized, and you’re tired of feeling like there’s just too much to do (and not enough time).
- You want to practice self-care in the midst of it all, but it’s hard to justify the time and cost to do the things that will help you feel and function better.
On the flip side, if all these statements are true, you should NOT pick up this year’s bundle:
- You’ve already got from-scratch, eat-at-home meals totally perfected.
- Your family is 100% on board with household routines and helping out with chores.
- You’re taking great care of yourself, feeling fit, energetic and happy all the time.
- You possess infinite amounts of patience and wisdom in mothering.
- You’re saving money left, right and center with all the frugal, DIY goodness you’re constantly whipping up.
- You’re the queen of birthday parties, holidays and celebrations, and never feel frazzled in the slightest.
Click here to get your bundle today:
If you buy the bundle and realize it’s not a perfect fit for you, no problem. As always, the bundle comes with a 30-day no-hassle guarantee. UB will happily refund your money if it’s not right for you.
So there’s really no risk in trying. But there IS a tremendous amount of upside for you, your family, and your home.
Join me, and open the door to new possibilities in your homemaking!
P.S. Don’t forget that after 11:59 P.M Eastern Time, the bundle comes off sale for good. Now is the time to act if you think this bundle might be just what you need!
Plus, it comes with these FREE bonus offers from companies who know what homemakers need and want. Some are 100% free; other are yours for the cost of shipping only. You’ll get:
- FREE Mrs. Meyer’s Dish Soap, Mrs. Meyer’s Multi Surface Spray, Grove Collaborative Spray Bottle, Grove Collaborative Scrubber Sponges and FREE 60-day VIP trial with FREE shipping from Grove Collaborative ($30 value)
- FREE Online Class from Craftsy ($29.99-$69.99 value)
- FREE Kids Discovery Box from GreenKidCrafts.com ($19.95 value)
- $15 Gift Certificate to InkWELL Press ($15 value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop PLUS Two FREE 8×10 Art Prints with Any Purchase ($71)
- FREE SPOT Treatment for Acne & Eczema OR a $15 Gift Certificate from Bloom Naturals ($15 value)
- FREE 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt.com ($30)
- FREE 1-Year MollyGreen.com Membership ($29 value)
- FREE Hand Massage Routine Videos from Melt Couples Massage ($24 value)